Get Your Free Audiobook
This audiobook will help you:
- Learn the basic principles of bushcraft
- Learn how to choose the perfect bushcraft knife
- Learn how to choose all the tools and equipment for a successful bushcraft experience
- Learn about wild food
- Learn about poisonous plants and fungi that you will need to avoid
- Learn how to pack for a wilderness expedition
- Learn the skills for traveling and navigating the wilderness
- Learn the history of bushcraft skills
- Learn primitive technology skills
- Learn about the experiences of the frontiersman, mountain men, and trappers
- Learn about primitive trapping
- Learn how to improvise using your basic equipment
- Learn to make shelter and fire in the wilderness
- Learn to stay warm even without modern sleeping bags
- Learn about natural shelters
- Take advantage of 101 expert tips about bushcraft and wilderness living
- Learn about the dangers of large mammal predators
- Learn how to deal with first aid and emergencies in the wilderness
- Be inspired to get out and experience the outdoors
- Be inspired to get closer to nature and away from the hustle and bustle of the 21st century
- Learn where to look to learn more advanced bushcraft skills
- Understand why people love bushcraft
- Learn how to manage a fire to cook your food, warm your shelter, and keep you safe
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on unique topics by everyday experts. Listen to learn more....
More from the same
What listeners say about Bushcraft 2.0: 101 Tips, Tricks, and Secrets About Traditional Wilderness Survival Skills to Survive, Thrive, and Master the Art of Bushcraft from A to Z!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
good as a cursory overview
If you're hoping for tips, tricks, and secrets this isn't where you'll find them. much of this information is extremely basic and merely scratches the surface of several topics without giving any hard information.
- Lonnie McCabe
A good foundation to start with
The information is good! tips are brief but thorough. narrator is excellent. very good materials!