Do you own a business? Do you want to make it stand out against all the competition? Have you considered branding?
Having a business is one thing. Owning a business that is successful and provides you with the income and lifestyle you want is another. Many businesses fail, not through lack of effort but because they aren’t promoted in the right way. Branding your business can help with that and in Branding: The Ultimate Marketing Guide to Build a Brand and Stand Out Through Branding, you can learn all the secrets to perfecting your brand, including:
- What a brand is and why it matters
- Choosing your mission statement and name
- Creating your look - logos and more
- Promoting your brand
- Delivering on your promise
- Values and achieve your mission
- Reputation management basics
- How to create and use multiple brands
- Fantastic examples of branding
You can learn from creating a brand sets you apart from the competition and provides you with a framework from which you can deliver your product to your customers with great service. Branding: The Ultimate Marketing Guide to Build a Brand and Stand out Through Branding will ensure that you know exactly how to achieve it.
What members say
- William Williamson
Not worth the money
Narrator sounded like a computer. Not very "ultimate". Not worth the money. Much better books out there that cover more.