Learn how to make your betta the coolest and healthiest pet on the block.
If you want to teach your betta how to do cool tricks, be active, stay healthy, always look bright and vibrant, and live a high-quality, long-lasting life, then you’ll want to get this audiobook.
Here’s the deal:
Most pet shop workers don’t know the info contained in this audiobook.
- You don’t know what your betta does and does not need for its tank. (It’s not what you think.)
- You’re told that your betta will be perfectly fine in a half-gallon-sized tank. (Wrong!)
- You want to give your betta the best life possible, but you simply don’t know how to go about doing that.
Fortunately, this audiobook will give you the ultimate approach to setting up your aquarium and teach you how to properly care for your betta fish.
Here are a few of the things you’ll discover in this audiobook:
- All of the necessary and optional things you’ll need for your aquarium.
- How to properly set up your tank and common mistakes you’ll want to avoid.
- How to teach your betta fish cool tricks such as jumping and how to swim through a hoop!
- What you should be feeding your betta and how much you should be feeding it. (Most get this wrong!)
- How to properly breed bettas.
- The correct way to properly clean your aquarium.
- Common myths and lies you’ve been told about bettas that simply aren’t true.
- How to prevent and treat common betta illnesses.
- And much more!
Imagine getting a pet betta fish and knowing that you’ll be able to give your betta a high-quality life.
By following the guidelines in this audiobook, you can maximize the quality of life that your betta will live.
Scroll up, click the buy now button, and learn how to properly take care of a betta fish today!
What listeners say about Betta Fish
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Confidence providing and Informative
Made it look very easy. I am going to think about getting a Betta. My daughter has already selected her pink and purple Betta. Will wait for my tank to complete the cycle.
- Johnny Gunk
Very informative, if you love raising fish or are just starting this is a good book to learn some new info