Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $10.08
Beekeeping can be a fascinating hobby or you can turn it into a lucrative business. The choice is yours. You need to know some basics to help you get started:
- The equipment needed to be a beekeeper
- Where can you find the equipment you need?
- The best location for the hives
- What needs to be considered when picking the location for your bees?
- The best place to get your bees
- How do bees come in a package? Or do you have to catch your own?
- What are the challenges of beekeeping?
- What are the special needs of the bee that will ensure a good honey crop?
- Will there be a return on my investment into beekeeping?
You want to learn to be a beekeeper. You want to master the art of making honey. It is important to have the correct information needed to start your new hobby. Knowing where and how to start will prevent you from making costly mistakes. Where do you find the information you need to get started in beekeeping?
With this book you can learn to become a beekeeper. It will teach you the things you need to know about beekeeping. How much do you know about bees? What they eat? How about what makes them sting? Do bees get sick? Why is the queen different? Answers to these questions and many more are included. There is plenty of information on bees in this book. With this book you could turn your hobby into a business. There are many products made using the honey and the wax that bees produce. The amount of time you spend on the bees only depends on you and the needs of the bees at the time.
What listeners say about Bee KeepingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Narration could be better
Good information for a beginner however targeted to an American audience and the narrator is very monotonous in voice tone.
Awkward to listen to
Full of information but very hard to take in as it sounds like a darlic from Dr Who is reading it.