Occasional anxiety is a normal part of life. But anxiety disorders involve more than temporary worry or fear. For a person with an anxiety disorder, the anxiety does not go away and can get worse over time.
Feeling on edge on occasion is a typical part of life. It can even be useful when it alerts you to a threat. Anxiety turns into a disorder when it happens as often as possible, feels exceptional, keeps going for hours or even days, and starts to meddle with your day-to-day life, and affects your class, work, rest, and critical relationships. This kind of anxiety can extraordinarily decrease your happiness in regards to experience, and may even exacerbate medical issues. This guide will enable you to comprehend anxiety disorders better and teach you how to cope with them.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Anxiety disorder overview
- Risk factors
- Social phobia
- Panic disorder
- Psychological factors
- Hereditary factors
- The mechanism
- And basically everything you need to know to start improving today
Download and start listening today!
More from the same
- Confidence: The Ultimate Guide to Overcoming Self-Doubt and Improving Every Area of Your Life
- Stress Management: Practical Ways to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Keep the Little Things from Taking over Your Life
- Self Confidence: A Guide to Overcome Your Limitations and Improving Your Self-Esteem