Do you want to speak English fluently in various situations abroad?
Listen to "Angliyskiy v rechevykh situatsiyakh: Holiday Travels - Novoye izdaniye". This audio course at intermediate level masters the conversational skills required to communicate freely in everyday situations. Each lesson presents a new subject of typical conversations and teaches how to form sentences independently - ask questions, make requests, pass on information and solve every day problems connected with travelling and going abroad.
Why choose the course?
"Angliyskiy v rechevykh situatsiyakh: Holiday Travels - Novoye izdaniye" covers 15 main topics, and the dialogues and exercises in each lesson are aimed at learning and mastering over 450 expressions and complete sentences. Each lesson develops step by step your speaking skills that are necessary for effective communication in English:
- start with listening to a dialogue introducing the subject of the lesson,
- then broaden and consolidate vocabulary used in typical situations,
- finally answer questions and independently form sentences following the teacher's instructions.
In the new edition of the course, you will find more exercises and examples that consolidate the material and teach how to use it in practice. This is effective learning, easy and accessible to everyone.
The e-book (PDF file) contains the texts of all the recordings: dialogues and exercises with answers. In addition, there is a Glossary to each lesson including the more difficult words and phrases translated into Russian. The course is also available in a special promotion pack "Angliyskiy v rechevykh situatsiyakh 1-3 - Novoye izdaniye".
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
- English Vocabulary - Irregular Verbs Part 1 / Irregular Verbs Part 2 / Idioms Part 1 and 2 / Phrasal Verbs in Situations
- English - Grammar Master - New Edition: Grammar Tenses - For Intermediate / Advanced Learners - Proficiency Level B1-C1
- Russian Vocabulary for Beginners - Start talking / 1000 basic words and phrases in practice / 1000 basic words and phrases at work