Get Your Free Audiobook
Angliyskiy v rechevykh situatsiyakh 1-3 - Novoye izdaniye - A Month in Brighton / Holiday Travels / Business English
Non-member price: $24.69
Do you want to speak English fluently in various situations?
Listen to "Angliyskiy v rechevykh situatsiyakh 1-3 - Novoye izdaniye". These practical audio courses at intermediate level master the conversational skills required to communicate freely in everyday situations. Each lesson presents a new subject of typical conversations and teaches how to form sentences independently.
Why choose "Angliyskiy v rechevykh situatsiyakh 1-3 - Novoye izdaniye"?
The courses cover 47 main topics, and the dialogues and exercises in each lesson are aimed at learning and mastering over 1500 expressions and complete sentences. Each lesson develops step by step your speaking skills that are necessary for effective communication in English:
- start with listening to a dialogue introducing the subject of the lesson,
- then broaden and consolidate vocabulary used in typical situations,
- finally answer questions and independently form sentences following the teacher's instructions.
In the new edition of the course, you will find more exercises and examples that consolidate the material and teach how to use it in practice. This is effective learning, easy and accessible to everyone.
"A Month in Brighton - New Edition" presents the subjects of everyday conversations and teaches how to introduce yourself, talk about your family, make appointment or solve everyday problems at the doctor's, in a bank or when doing the shopping.
"Holiday Travels - New Edition" covers subjects connected with travelling and going abroad. It increases vocabulary, and teaches how to ask questions, make requests, pass on information and solve every day problems.
"Business English - New Edition" teaches typical expressions used at work and when seeking new employment. Through a general broadening of vocabulary it develops communication skills in the office and in various business situations.
The e-book (PDF file) contains the texts of all the recordings: dialogues and exercises with answers. In addition, there is a glossary to each lesson including the more difficult words and phrases translated into Russian.
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
More from the same
- English Vocabulary - Irregular Verbs Part 1 / Irregular Verbs Part 2 / Idioms Part 1 and 2 / Phrasal Verbs in Situations
- English - Grammar Master - New Edition: Grammar Tenses - For Intermediate / Advanced Learners - Proficiency Level B1-C1
- Russian Vocabulary for Beginners - Start talking / 1000 basic words and phrases in practice / 1000 basic words and phrases at work