Get Your Free Audiobook
Agile and Lean and What Do They Mean? All You Need to Know About Agile, Scrum, Lean and Kanban
- Narrated by: Dmitri Iarandine
- Length: 2 hrs and 37 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $9.68
Want to learn about Agile, Lean, Scrum and Kanban in one go, following easy to understand, friendly narrative by a professional Lean-Agile Transformation Coach? Then this audiobook is for you!
In this book I'm covering the following key topics that should give you solid foundation for building your knowledge of Agile, Lean, and related areas:
- What is AGILE, at a glance?
- What is LEAN and Lean Thinking?
- Introduction to SCRUM Framework
- Introduction to Lean Kanban
- Lean Kanban Culture, Principles, and Practices
- What is PRODUCT OWNERSHIP?
- How to write good User Stories?
- Methods of Backlog Prioritization
- Methods of Work Estimation
- Doing Agile vs. BEING Agile