Try free for 30 days
- The Details You Were Missing
- Narrated by: Dmitri Iarandine
- Length: 1 hr and 53 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for $9.68
Being a fresh scrum master, agile coach, product owner, or business analyst can be most daunting when it comes to scheduling and facilitating your first few Agile ceremonies, especially if you don't know the development team and the business stakeholders very well yet. This audiobook explains every detail you need to know to gain confidence in conducting those Agile events and ceremonies like a real pro!
Among other things, this audiobook will teach you about:
- Backlog refinement and two main variants of this activity
- How to properly plan your sprint with a not cross-functional team
- The best practices of running an efficient daily scrum or a stand-up
- How to plan and facilitate a truly useful sprint review
- The two types of retrospectives you could introduce to your teams
- Agile energizers and ice-breakers, what are they and when should you use one?