Get Your Free Audiobook
Active Listening and Small Talk Collection
- 2 Audiobooks in 1: 2 Books to Perfect Your Listening Skills, Improve Your Conversations, Network, Make Friends and Connect Deeply with People
- Narrated by: Matt Hicks
- Length: 6 hrs and 11 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Non-member price: $27.79
Do you want to effortlessly engage with anyone you want, in any environment, and enjoy engaging and thrilling interactions? Do you wish to understand the hidden meaning of what your interlocutor is saying and smoothly transition to a more personal conversation?
Man is a social animal. Being able to interact easily with others has not only been linked to better health and mood, but is also the catalyst to better friendships, relationships, and business opportunities.
At a time where computers and virtual reality keep decreasing our ability to interact in real life, the skill of being socially savvy is more valuable than ever. However, engaging with strangers is not always an easy thing to do. You can be funny and engaging with your friends or family, but doing the same with strangers is a different matter altogether.
You have to be engaging, interesting, and funny with people you know nothing about. But to create meaningful relationships with them, you must also be able to transition smoothly into a deeper topic and understand the hidden meaning behind their words.
However, most of us are so concerned with what we will say next that we don’t pay full attention to what the people in front of us are saying. Studies show that the average person listens with only about 25 percent efficiency. Yet, if you can be one of the few that really listens and “gets people”, then your relationships will skyrocket to a whole different level of connection and trust.
So, if you want to socialize effortlessly in any environment and create a lasting and meaningful impression on the people you meet, you need to master two fundamental skills: small talk and active listening.
This collection of two exclusive audiobooks will make you master:
- How to initiate conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime and never run out of things to say
- How to make a killer first impression
- How to get rid of social anxiety and awkwardness, once and for all
- How to network and create countless business opportunities
- Secret body language hacks to command the room and get people to notice you instantly
- How to smoothly transition into a deeper topic
- The secret to understanding the deeper meaning behind the words
- The key thing to never ask someone to repeat what they just said again
- And much, much more
Everybody can learn to socialize immediately and create lasting and meaningful relationships, even if you see yourself as an introvert.
Are you ready to move from boring and awkward to exciting and interesting conversations? Then scroll up and download this audiobook now.