Get Your Free Audiobook
Add to basket failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from Wish List failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for $1.48
'And breathe...' With meditation and relaxation, without stress, anxiety or fear - you have control within that moment of breath....
With 'and breathe...', you’ll uncover the true value in that moment of conscious breath. With mindfulness meditation proving to benefit thousands of people around the world, 'and breathe...' is your solution to less stress and a happier life.
What people are saying:
- It’s amazing. Reduced my anger within seconds and brought my negative behaviour under control. Thank you, Benjamin; you are a star.
- Controlled my inner monkey to the point of silence. For the first time in years I could sit without endless thoughts running around my mind. Brilliant.
- Absolutely fantastic. So relaxing I’m a new person. Not only am I able to relax better in the day but also seem to drift off to sleep at night so much quicker. Love it.
Benefits of 'and breathe...' guided meditation....
- Lowers high blood pressure and levels of blood lactate, reducing anxiety attacks
- Decreases tension-related pain, such as tension headaches, ulcers, insomnia, muscle and joint problems
- Increases serotonin production that improves mood and behaviour
- Increases the energy level, as you gain an inner source of energy
- Reduces anxiety, and emotional stability improves
- Creativity and happiness increase
- Intuition develops as you gain clarity and peace of mind
- Meditation sharpens the mind by helping you gain focus and expands through relaxation
For full effect, it is recommended to use this guided meditation audio session just before going to sleep at night or whenever required, using headphones.
Note: The 'And Breathe...' Guided Meditation Series from Benjamin Bonetti is not suitable for under 18s.
Do not use if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric conditions or whilst driving, exercising, operating machinery or taking alcohol or drugs. If in doubt, seek medical advice.
More from the same
What listeners say about 5 Minute Guided Meditation - Meditation for Sleep, Relaxation & Stress ReliefAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The audio relaxed me. The voice was deep and masculine. Continuous talking with soft music on the background.
1 person found this helpful
- Kelly McCarty
Provides a quick meditation to help you relieve stress, tension in the body, and regroup. Especially useful for somebody at work.
- cynthia h.
especially if u don't have alot of time or dont want to fall asleep yet lol
Excellent meditation for a five minute recharge
This is the five minute meditation. There are others of various different lengths which are basically the same but I find this five minute one is a great way to recharge whilst sitting at my desk first thing in the morning or just after lunch. It is much easier to find a quick five minutes rather than keep putting off starting a meditation practice because you don’t have 15-20 minutes free.