Negotiating in a business setting can be stressful and challenging no matter who you are, but women in the workplace face unique challenges (and possess unique skills). With this book, you'll get a complete primer on how to effectively negotiate in a variety of important situations.
Improving your negotiation skills is an essential part of making sure you can achieve everything you have worked so hard for in your career. Many women face similar problems when it comes to negotiating. However, women also have similar advantages that men are less likely to have.
In this book, you will get a total of 25 practical strategies that you can use to become a better negotiator. By using them, you will be able to get what you deserve and be more persuasive in general.
The following five chapters are broken down into the following topics:
- The five most common mistakes women make when negotiating
- The five biggest advantages women have (but rarely use)
- Five strategies for asking for a raise or promotion
- Five strategies for negotiating with investors, presenting business proposals, or improving your sales
- Five strategies to help you nail a job interview
With these five comprehensive chapters, you'll be better prepared to handle any situation that requires negotiation skills. So keep listening, and get ready to become an even more successful businesswoman!