- helpful vote
The Whole Brain Child
- 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
- By: Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Narrated by: Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson
- Length: 6 hrs and 16 mins
Your toddler throws a tantrum in the middle of a store. Your preschooler refuses to get dressed. Your 11-year-old sulks on the bench instead of playing on the field. Do children conspire to make their parents’ lives endlessly challenging? No - it’s just their developing brains calling the shots. In this pioneering, practical book, Daniel J. Siegel - neuropsychiatrist and author of the best-selling Mindsight - and parenting expert Tina Payne Bryson demystify the meltdowns and aggravation, explaining the new science of how a child’s brain is wired and how it matures.
i can not believe this book as such good review
- By Anonymous User on 12-01-2020
Every parent should read this!
Loved this such practical tools for parenting! Easy to share with your partner and family members too
1 person found this helpful