- helpful vote
- Discover the Breakthrough Elite-Training Formula for Ultimate Fitness and Performance at All Levels
- By: Matt Fitzgerald, David Warden
- Narrated by: David Warden
- Length: 4 hrs and 41 mins
A breakthrough program for triathletes - beginner, intermediate, and advanced - showing how to balance training intensity to maximize performance - from a fitness expert and elite coach. Cutting-edge research has proven that triathletes and other endurance athletes experience their greatest performance when they do 80 percent of their training at low intensity and the remaining 20 percent at moderate to high intensity.
Another Fitzgerald (Warden) cracker
- By MJ Conway on 04-12-2018
Not worth it as audiobook
this format doesn't suit this book. although the content is good. To digest it as retain it through audio is not great. buy the print version.
1 person found this helpful