- helpful votes
The Tao of Seneca
- Practical Letters from a Stoic Master, Volume 3
- By: Seneca presented by Tim Ferriss Audio
- Narrated by: John A. Robinson
- Length: 11 hrs and 30 mins
The Tao of Seneca (volumes 1-3) is an introduction to Stoic philosophy through the words of Seneca. If you study Seneca, you'll be in good company. He was popular with the educated elite of the Greco-Roman Empire, but Thomas Jefferson also had Seneca on his bedside table. Thought leaders in Silicon Valley tout the benefits of Stoicism, and NFL management, coaches, and players alike - from teams such as the Patriots and Seahawks - have embraced it.
- By Denis Maddalozzo on 01-02-2016
I was so looking forward to listening to these letters. I couldn't listen to the reading for more than 10 minutes. Narration was not up to par.
0 of 2 people found this review helpful