- helpful vote
Raising a Secure Child
- How Circle of Security Parenting Can Help You Nurture Your Child's Attachment, Emotional Resilience, and Freedom to Explore
- By: Kent Hoffman, Glen Cooper, Bert Powell, and others
- Narrated by: Coleen Marlo
- Length: 9 hrs and 17 mins
Today's parents are constantly pressured to be perfect. But in striving to do everything right, we risk missing what children really need for lifelong emotional security. Now the simple, powerful "Circle of Security" parenting strategies that Kent Hoffman, Glen Cooper, and Bert Powell have taught thousands of families are available in self-help form for the first time. Filled with vivid stories and unique practical tools, this book puts the keys to healthy attachment within everyone's reach - self-understanding, flexibility, and the willingness to make and learn from mistakes.
Hard to listen to narration.
- By Sarah Karmas on 02-07-2018
If you read one book about parenting, this is the one to read.
I have read many books about parenting. Some not so good, some excellent. If I read only one, it would be this one. The course they do on this subject is excellent too. Martina, Australia
1 of 2 people found this review helpful