- helpful votes
How to Talk So Little Kids Will Listen
- A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7
- By: Joanna Faber, Julie King
- Narrated by: Heather Alicia Simms, Michele Pawk, Candace Thaxton, and others
- Length: 10 hrs and 8 mins
What do you do with a little kid who...won't brush her teeth...screams in his car seat...pinches the baby...refuses to eat vegetables...runs rampant in the supermarket? Organized according to common challenges and conflicts, this book is an essential emergency first-aid manual of communication strategies, including a chapter that addresses the special needs of children with sensory processing and autism spectrum disorders.
Worth persevering with!
- By Anonymous User on 10-10-2019
Very Helpful & Comes With PDF Concept Summary
Rich in examples used by varied parents/kids. General applicability, less useful for behavioural disorders.
The PDF summary is a fantastic resource for time-poor parents.