- helpful votes
The Story of Reality
- How the World Began, How It Ends, and Everything Important That Happens in Between
- By: Gregory Koukl, Nancy Pearcey - foreword
- Narrated by: Gregory Koukl
- Length: 5 hrs and 36 mins
Biblical Christianity is more than just another private religious view. It's more than just a personal relationship with God or a source of moral teaching. Christianity is a picture of reality. It explains why the world is the way it is. When the pieces of this puzzle are properly assembled, we see the big picture clearly. Christianity is a true story of how the world began, why the world is the way it is, what role humans play in the drama, and how all the plotlines of the story are resolved in the end.
The Gospel CLEARLY told
- By Wynie van Tonder on 12-05-2019
Simple and profound
Beautifully read and beautifully written. Everyone needs to be either introduced to, or reminded of, this greatest story of all.