- helpful vote
- The Evolution of a Navy SEAL
- By: Mark Owen, Kevin Maurer
- Narrated by: Paul Michael
- Length: 6 hrs and 41 mins
The second book by former Navy SEAL Mark Owen, following his multimillion-copy classic about the bin Laden mission No Easy Day, in which he tells the stories from his career that were most personal to him and that made him the operator and the person he is today.
- By Catharine on 28-09-2015
The narrators voice was extremely irritating. Sounded like an 80 yr old, 2 pack of cigarettes a day voice. Hard to understand at some points.
Story line chopped around too often. You forget what he was talking about.
Overall theme and and ideas are motivating though. Utter respect for authors thoughts, words and deeds!!! Truely inspirational and very educational!!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
- The Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10
- By: Marcus Luttrell, Patrick Robinson
- Narrated by: Kevin T. Collins
- Length: 5 hrs and 11 mins
In June 2005, four U.S. Navy SEALs left their base in Afghanistan for the Pakistani border. Their mission was to capture or kill a notorious al Qaeda leader. Less then 24 hours later, only one of those SEALs remained alive. This is the story of how team leader Marcus Luttrell, the sole survivor of Operation Redwing, and the desperate battle that led to the largest loss of life in Navy SEAL history.
great story, great reader, sad story
- By Arn on 28-09-2018
Awe inspiring and heartbreaking at the same time.
Love audible. Makes my car trips so much more easier.