- helpful votes
- Lessons Navy SEALs Learned from Their Training and Taught to Their Sons
- By: Eric Davis, Dina Santorelli - contributor
- Narrated by: Peter Berkrot
- Length: 6 hrs and 41 mins
After Eric Davis spent over 16 years in the military, including a decade in the SEAL teams, his family was more than used to his absence on deployments and secret missions that could obscure his whereabouts for months at a time. Without a father figure in his own life since the age of 15, Eric was desperate to maintain the bonds he'd fought so hard to forge when his children were young - particularly with his son, Jason, because he knew how difficult it was to face the challenge of becoming a man on one's own.
Wrong wrong wrong
- By Amazon Customer on 04-06-2020
Narrative is terrible
what couldof been a great book is ruined by the narrator!! unbearble to listen or concentrate on the contaxt. The guy doesnt know if he is Australian or a southerner etc. the guy is a bloody moron what was he thinking when he was recording this !!!