- helpful votes
Blue Ocean Strategy
- How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant
- By: W. Chan Kim, Renee Mauborgne
- Narrated by: Grover Gardner
- Length: 6 hrs and 27 mins
In an audiobook that challenges everything you thought you knew, W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne assert that tomorrow's leading companies will succeed, not by battling their rivals for market share in the bloody "red ocean" of a shrinking profit pool, but by creating "blue oceans" of untapped new market spaces ripe for growth.
- By Anonymous User on 08-01-2019
worth a read
this book has great content but the narrator's voice is mind numbingly boring. it's worth listening to, especially if you're an early stage business owner or entrepreneur.