- helpful votes
- What I Learned About Faith, Identity, Running, and Life from My Marathon Career
- By: Meb Keflezighi, Scott Douglas
- Narrated by: Holter Graham
- Length: 6 hrs and 49 mins
When Meb Keflezighi - the first person in history to win both the Boston and New York City marathons as well as an Olympic marathon medal - ran his final marathon in New York in 2017, it marked the end of an extraordinary distance-running career. Meb's last marathon was also his 26th, and each of those marathons has come with its own unique challenges, rewards, and outcomes. In 26 Marathons, Meb takes listeners on those legendary races, along every hill, bend, and unexpected turn of events that made each marathon an exceptional learning experience, and a fascinating story.
a beautiful memoir
- By Archie Mursalin on 16-12-2020
Every runner's must-read
Absolutely amazing stories. Each marathon's story gave so many emotions, learnings and even give a feeling that rtn those marathons. Real, legit and inspiring book!