- helpful votes
- My Search for What Really Mattered
- By: Chesley B. Sullenberger, Jeffrey Zaslow
- Narrated by: Michael McConnohie, Chesley B. Sullenberger
- Length: 8 hrs and 44 mins
In this inspirational autobiography, Captain "Sully" Sullenberger, the airline pilot whose emergency landing on the Hudson River earned the world's admiration, tells his life story and talks about the essential qualities that he believes have been so vital to his success.
a lifetime of experience that makes s difference
- By Anonymous User on 06-08-2018
The story and details of the event, comprehensive and capturing also for non aviation experienced listeners.