LISTENER

Amazon Customer

  • 8
  • reviews
  • 1
  • helpful vote
  • 9
  • ratings

A keeper

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 17-09-2020

I love how he gives an invite to his website to use his creations. I haven't been yet but will.

At times I cried well done

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 11-09-2020

it moves through past present and current dreams it all weaves in together very cool indeed would be a great movie

Beautiful strong Lady a woman of God.

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 22-06-2020

A sharp reality of how good we have it even when we think we don't.

A Must For Women

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 28-08-2019

I will be relistening to this over and over such good work creating strong Women.

A great way to personalize a space

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 13-08-2019

Will relisten makes so much sense. I love the fact that everyone will have a different end outcome so it's personal to the individual.

1 person found this helpful

Teaching Kids the Respect of Money

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 02-08-2019

Something for every age on this topic, generational wealth. This way we can make a difference going forward growing financial security opposed to draining it..

Refreshing Insightful Parenting Advice

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 19-07-2019

This book is a must read for Parents and People wishing to be Parents of children any age...

First Audible loved the book

Overall
5 out of 5 stars
Performance
5 out of 5 stars
Story
5 out of 5 stars

Reviewed: 15-04-2019

Will listen to this again as it was my first time using audible and I got distracted. Missed 40% and can't wait to get the other 60% smiles... I believe this book addresses guilt of decluttering.