Starr Media Second-Assistant Survival Guide
1. Don't call your hot boss the Antichrist to his face.
2. Don't stare at hot boss', um, package or his full sleeve of tattoos. (No. Really. Stop!)
3. Don't get on the malicious first assistant's bad side.
4. Don't forget to memorize the 300-page employee manual.
5. If you value your cashmere, steer clear of boss' dog.
6. Boss' dimples are lust-inducing. Do. Not. Give. In.
7. "The elevator ate your clothes" is not a valid excuse for showing up to important meetings half dressed.
8. Don't break seven of the rules within the first week of employment if you, ya know, are in dire need of money to support your sick mom.
9. Whatever you do, don't fall for the boss. See rule eight about sick mom.
10. Never forget the rules.
©2017 Jennifer Blackwood (P)2017 Random House Audio
I was into this book at first then was just waiting what I thought was too long for the couple to get together. But then it happened and I enjoyed every bit of the story. I love romance novels and really liked this one because there wasn't the whole intimacy told in detail. The narrator I haven't listened to before but loved her husky voice I will look out for more that she's the narrator in
"Perfect Office Romance!"
Loved it! It was so funny, swoony, and sexy. Characters were relatable and interesting. The story even had a couple twists I didn't see coming.
Great narration! I wish her character voice for Brogan was a little more gravelly instead of whispery.
Can't wait for Zoe's story!
"I Couldn't Finish the Book"
This book read like a diary of a girl who hates dogs, was crushing on her boss, and worried about her mother who had cancer. It was boring, it took forever to get anywhere and when it did it was awkward and that was when I had to shut it off.
Create a more believable romance - why did these two get together? What was the point? I'm not sure if it was the performance that made it difficult to like the characters or the book. If there was a backstory that made the characters more likable, I didn't listen long enough to get to that part.
The dog. Listening to this woman rant on about her dislike of dogs made me wonder why there was a dog in the book in the first place.
"Sweet story but no real sexy scene. More YA"
This is a sweet story and well written. Definitely not a "sexy hot make you wet" romance but a cute sweet love story that you could give a older YA. It is still well worth the credit. Highly recommend
"HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE NARRATION"
Who in the F$&@ chooses these narrators???? Are you employing your friends or family!!!!! I COULD NOT FINISH AND I WANT MY CREDIT BACK. I think it could have been a really good book. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 Very Very Very Disappointing
"Really good read."
Not the typical trashy romance. a true love story with many obstacles to over come.
"good book. time burner"
I thought it was good... ok. it was hardntonsee hero and her pine to get her, there wasn't much communication and in book connection between them too. was hard to believe.... I wouldn't waste a credit tho. or money.
Report Inappropriate Content
If you find this review inappropriate and think it should be removed from our site, let us know. This report will be reviewed by Audible and we will take appropriate action.